Whether it's front row seats or a once-in-a-lifetime view, Mastercard takes you there.
For Mastercard Benefit inquiries in the U.S., please call 1.800.Mastercard (1.800.627.8372). For inquiries outside the U.S., please reach out to Mastercard Global Emergency Services.
Availability of insurance benefits on your card may vary by card issuer. Please refer to your issuing financial institution for complete insurance benefit coverage terms, conditions and exclusions.
1. Beginning at 12:00AM ET on 4/15/19, eligible World Elite Mastercard could earn 5% in Cash Rewards on the total amount of every purchase made at Boxed, excluding taxes and governmental fees, shipping and handling charges, discounts on account of any applicable Promotions and/or Promo Codes, the application of any accrued Cash Rewards and alcoholic products. Shipping within the contiguous U.S. only. Standard terms and conditions apply (www.boxed.com/terms-conditions). For more details visit: www.boxed.com/worldelite.
2. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. See your Guide to Benefits or visit www.fandango.com/vip+mastercard for more information.
3. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Enrollees in the Lyft and Mastercard World Elite benefit will receive a $10 Lyft credit (“Credit”) for taking five (5) Lyft rides in a calendar month when paid for with a Mastercard World Elite credit card. Limit one Credit per month per Lyft account. Credit may take up to two (2) days to be applied. Credit expires 30 days after application. See www.lyft.com/mastercard-world-elite for full terms and to enroll in the program. Lyft’s Terms of Service apply. Lyft CUPC ID No. TCP0032513 – P.
4. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Cardholders need to register for this service. This service is provided by Generali Global Assistance, Inc. Please see your guide to benefits for details, or call 1-800-MASTERCARD.
6. Valid for World Mastercard and World Elite Mastercard cardholders. Program terms and conditions may be subject to changes.
7. Benefits are subject to terms, conditions and limitations, including limitations on the amount of coverage. Coverage is provided by New Hampshire Insurance Company, an AIG company. Policy provides secondary coverage only. Please see your Guide to Benefits for details or call 1-800-MASTERCARD.
8. These are summary descriptions only. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. To learn more about Zero Liability, visit mastercard.com/zeroliability. Contact your issuing financial institution for complete coverage terms and conditions or call 1.800.Mastercard (1.800.627.8372) for assistance. Applicable to U.S. Cardholders only.
9. Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. Visit www.travel.mastercard.com for full details. Mastercard Travel & Lifestyle Services are provided by Ten Lifestyle Management Ltd. No travel bookings are being made by Mastercard, nor is Mastercard acting as a travel agency or providing any travel consultation or advice, in connection with Mastercard Travel & Lifestyle Services.
10. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. See your Guide to Benefits for more information.
11. If you book your three-star or higher hotel stay through the Mastercard Travel & Lifestyle Services program and you encounter problems with the hotel, contact Ten Lifestyle Management Limited, the designated travel agent for the Mastercard Travel Services program during your stay and a Ten Lifestyle Manager will attempt to make it right for the remainder of your stay by working directly with the hotel to try to resolve your issue or will make efforts to find you comparable accommodations. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Visit https://travel.mastercard.com/us/en-us/world-elite/product/page/hotel-guarantees for full details.
12. If you book a qualifying prepaid hotel rate on the Mastercard Travel & Lifestyle Services program either online or through a program agent using your Mastercard or Masterpass using a Mastercard and then find the same hotel room type, in the same hotel, for the same dates and the same number of children and adults at a lower price online, before taxes and fees, we’ll refund you the difference. To receive a refund you must submit a claim prior to your stay and seventy-two (72) hours before the date of your reservation check-in. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Visit https://travel.mastercard.com/us/en-us/world-elite/product/page/hotel-guarantees for full details.
World Elite Mastercard Benefit Details
Mastercard World Elite Take 5 Get $10. Beginning 4/16/19, Lyft users who have enrolled in Lyft and Mastercard's Take 5 Get $10 program ("Program") and take and pay for five (5) Eligible Rides in a calendar month will receive a $10 Lyft credit ("Credit"). The rides must be paid for with a World Elite Mastercard credit card (including Apple Pay or Google Pay if your Mastercard World Elite credit card is the funding source). Limit one Credit per month per Lyft account. An "Eligible Ride" is any Lyft ride type excluding business rides and bicycle and scooter rental rides. Valid only in the USA. Whether a ride qualifies as an Eligible Ride for purposes of the Credit will be determined at Lyft's sole discretion. Credit expires 30 days after application. Limited time only and while supplies last. By enrolling in the Program, you agree to these terms and Lyft's Terms of Service, and you agree that Lyft and Mastercard may share your information for the purposes of tracking and processing the Credit and may use anonymized, aggregated data for business analytics and offer optimization. Credits may take up to 2 days to be applied to your Lyft account.
Enrolling in the Benefit.
To get the free ShopRunner membership benefit, compliments of Mastercard, please go to www.shoprunner.com/mastercard and verify your eligibility for the benefit with a World Mastercard or World Elite Mastercard account number and then complete the sign up for a ShopRunner membership account. For details on how the ShopRunner membership works, please see the ShopRunner Terms and Conditions at www.shoprunner.com/terms/sr, which govern the use of your ShopRunner membership benefit.
Special World Elite Mastercard Promotion. If you make a qualifying purchase using a valid World Elite Mastercard for a movie showtime during the special Mastercard promotion, you’ll receive an additional 125 VIP+ Points per ticket, while supplies last. The $5.00 Discount Reward expires 21 days after it is posted to your Fandango VIP account, or 90 days after it is posted to your Fandango VIP account if your World Elite Mastercard is saved to your Fandango VIP account at the time the Discount Reward is granted. Rules regarding VIP+ Points will apply to these points. Fandango may modify or cancel this special World Elite Mastercard promotion at any time. Purchases made using non-World Elite Mastercard credit cards, Venmo, and PayPal do not qualify for this World Elite Mastercard promotion. Purchases made using a World Elite Mastercard through other wallets (excluding Venmo and PayPal) may qualify for this promotion, if your World Elite status has been made available to us by the wallet provider and our service providers.
Future accruals of Cash Rewards currently limited to valid World Elite Mastercard United States consumer cardholders. Beginning at 12:00AM ET on 4/15/19 and ending 11:59PM ET on 4/01/20 or such earlier date as the Offer is terminated by Mastercard and/or Boxed, customers using an eligible World Elite Mastercard could earn 5% in Cash Rewards on the total amount of every purchase made at Boxed, excluding taxes and governmental fees, shipping and handling charges, discounts on account of any applicable Promotions and/or Promo Codes, the application of any accrued Cash Rewards and alcoholic products. Cash Rewards not redeemable or accruable in connection with prior purchases, Express orders, Boxed Hotels, gift cards, alcoholic products and other items fulfilled by third-parties. To be eligible for this benefit, you must use a valid consumer World Elite Mastercard issued by a U.S. financial institution. Boxed and Mastercard reserve the right to modify, replace, or cancel the Offer at any time. New customers must create an account to accrue Cash Rewards. Customers must use an eligible World Elite Mastercard to earn Cash Rewards. Maximum of $500 in Cash Rewards can be accrued per calendar year. Purchases made using a World Elite Mastercard through wallets (excluding Venmo and PayPal) will qualify for this offer. Cash Rewards may not be combined with other Cash Rewards offers from Boxed. Cash Rewards expire twelve (12) months from the date earned unless (i) redeemed in accordance with the redemption rules; or (ii) additional qualified purchases are made prior to the expiration of the Cash Rewards in your account, in which case all unexpired Cash Rewards in your account will be renewed for an additional twelve (12) month period from the date the qualifying renewal activity occurred. For any order cancellations, the Cash Rewards earned on those orders will be deducted from the customer’s account. Shipping within the contiguous U.S. only. Standard terms and conditions apply.
Valid for US World Mastercard and World Elite Mastercard consumer cardholders only. If you are using your World or World Elite Mastercard via Apple Pay or Android Pay, the $5 discount will be applied and shown once the order has been picked up by a Postmate. It will also be shown on the email receipt for confirmation.
All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.